I think I my have been confused from the beginning. This is my first, of many theory's, I have about myself. I was born into a rather shallow thinking family, not that my family is dumb, just shallow. I believe that I have always been a very deep person, my school, however thought I was just slow and far behind. That was simply not the truth, the truth was that my mind was always so far in front my rather bulky shell it could barley keep up. So if the truth be told I have never been behind, but, rather ahead of myself.
Try to read with an open mind,if you can. When you see me reading and it takes me an eternity to get through a paragraph, please know that this is an intentional reading speed. Often, while I am reading, I will read the same sentence or phrase over and over, so that I can get the picture that the writer wants me to see. I think of the different places were we could be going and decide which one works best with the main idea of the author. This allows me to go down paths that the writer may not have intended, however, more times than not I'm thinking way to hard and I miss the point of the entire body of words .
I see things other people may not see, I hear things other may not hear. This is why I am called a creative. I have never considered myself a creative, until I met several people that just could not see what I was thinking. I can latch onto things with my ears an hear every part played.
This all goes back to my family, remember I said they were a little sallow. My Mother and Father were extremely creative, but they were broken by their parents. This is why they proceeded to brake their children, you see its not my parents but an ideal that carries down generation to generation. So, my parents, and their parents, and their parents, were all creatives just had other ideals pounded into them. Every generation, had things to do other than let their mind run free. I believe that they were doing what was best for me, however my creativeness has over come all those generations of programing. And now my brain is overwhelmed with thoughts of fictitious characters ant grandiose adventures.
I am free!
I am free!
Beware for the beasts that lurk in the dark corners of my brains are about to be let loose.
I look forward to touching on this again but I really must go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment