Friday, August 20, 2010

English Major

I asked a friend who knows me very well not to long ago what he thinks I should go to school for. Well he just answered "Just finish." And with that I ponderd what he ment, after his breif defanition, of corse. I came to the conclusion that I should puresue music, as I sarted playing music when I was younger. Yesterday I went to Dallas and took a tour of Media Tech Ins. If you don't know they teach recording arts at this "school". It was really fun and I had a great time seeing all the great things that only lots of money could buy. As I returnd to East Texas I thought this is what I should, even though I felt like I understood most of the stuff the guys were talking about at the tour. Well I return to work today to tell my friend of the great time my wife and I had last night at Media Tech. This is the wierd part, my friend tells me to stick to my origanale plan of becoming an English major. I respect this man opinion so much that I find myself at peace with what he says. I realy would love to do eather -or and it just means alot that he gave me a straight answer. God also played a big part in the process. My wife asked me if I had prayed about it, well my answer was a very quick "No" because those times are far and few between. And as she fell asleep on the drive home I relized that God told me to write in the first place. So...... English major here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment